Wavy Tail

Minggu, 18 Desember 2011

No More

Plagued by heart break,
Lost in memories of the light,
These day are so dark,
Black, I live only to fight,,,

Againts haunting thoughts,
horrific dreams, 
Where I die every time,,
They say that your dreams outline what you want,,,

So, I want to suffer,,
To die alone and afraid,,
It's true after what happened between us,,
I don't feel I deserve to live,,

But, I was never one to have the last say,,
That was your job,,
To make sure every thing was right,,
Every thing was perfect,,,

As perfect as you were,,
But now that my half doesn't match your's,,
Where does that leave me,,,
Who is going to want some one that is perfect for you.

Mengenai Saya

Foto saya
Dumai, Riau, Indonesia
I'm a student at UIN SUSQA RIAU Pekanbaru, I take a majour of Accounting S1,,, I am a simple girl, and like the simplicity.. I am a unique person, and like something unique.. I am a person who is different from most people, and will always try to appreciate the differences in life.." "My life is always about searching. I keep searching all the time. For... Friends, Love, Peace, Success and so much more. But at times do wait for a while, and search my soul. It won't take me anywhere, but will help me reach myself."